Wednesday, August 5, 2009

GM Diet Day 1

Kevin and I are trying a little fun crash diet for a week. We first weighed in..

-If it gets me over my yucky plateau, I'll be happy.
-If it cleanses my system I'll be happy.
-If I lose any weight at all I will be happy.

Basically if any one of those 3 things happens.. I'll be happy. I think it will ultimately teach me to drink more water, and eat less baked foods. So all in all... I feel like it will be a success.

Day 1... is ONLY FRUITS... You have to drink 10 glasses of water a day. I have almost hit that goal already.

What I have eaten.

Breakfast: Cherries and Clementine Oranges
Lunch: Canaloupe, Strawberries, and Honeydew
Dinner: I ate Mango, and Kevin ate Strawberries and a Peach

We ran only 2 miles today because Kevin had to work late and we didn't leave the office till 7:00.
I also did 110 push-ups.

Tomorrow it's vegetables only day. I'm looking forward to that day...

Update: After finishing Day 1... we weighed ourselves the next morning. Same time as the day before.

Amber Weight Loss: 2 pounds!
Kevin Weight Loss: 3.6 pounds!!! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

  1. Great job guys - you are motivating me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I just posted about day 2 . :) Check it out!

    ReplyDelete