Monday, August 10, 2009

GM Diet Day 6

Today is Beef and Vegetables Day

You get to drink your normal amount, and eat as many veggies as you want.

Breakfast: Cucumbers for me, and carrots for Kev
Lunch: Small filet and some steamed yellow squash
Dinner: Ribeye steak and asparagus. Kevin ate Broccoli too.

We all ran 4 miles and I did 200 pushups.

This day was another tough day for me. I'm exhausted from working out, and really miss fruit. On a regular day I always eat a banana for breakfast. For snack I usually have some other kind of fruit. So I'm really missing fruit for an entire two days.

Amber: Weight Loss/Gain Update: I lost 1.4 pounds!!! YAY!!
Kevin: Weight Loss/Gain Update: 1 pound!

I'm glad tomorrow is the last day, and I get to go back to eating my daily banana. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment