Monday, August 10, 2009

GM Diet Day 4

Today is Bananas and Milk day. I know this sounds like an extremely crazy combo. But so far.... this is been my absolute FAVORITE DAY. You are allowed to eat up to 8 bananas and 3 cups of milk in addition to your 10 glasses of water.

So we bought two bunches of bananas and banana chips and ate some flattened banana that my mom mails me. It's my absolute favorite snack because its totally healthy and only banana. No sugar added. It comes from Trader Joes... And we don't have Trader Joes in Florida... So my lovely mom will need to continue stocking us because I'm almost out!. ;)

So for breakfast I kinda split my milk intake to half in the morning, and half in the afternoon. I ended up eating 5 fresh bananas and then Kevin ate 6, and then we both ate the banana chips and flattened banana.

Amber: Weight Loss/Gain: Stayed EXACTLY the same again! This is getting old.. at least I'm not gaining it back. ;)
Kevin: Weight Loss/Gain: .6 Way to go Kev! (I'm secretly jealous)

I ran 4 miles and did 200 pushups today.

No comments:

Post a Comment