Monday, August 10, 2009

GM Diet Day 5

DAY 5: BEEF AND TOMATOS DAY


This has been my toughest day yet! I thought awesome I get something new... But having to eat 6 tomatoes was rough. It's not like you can add salt to them..

Breakfast: We ate 2 fresh tomatoes and a small filet.
Lunch: We pretty much skipped because we were full from breakfast.
Dinner: We ate a ribeye steak and then I skillet cooked the rest of the tomatoes with a tiny bit of olive oil and a tiny bit of spike.

On this day you have to add in an extra QUART of water. So an additional 32 ounces. To break down all the acid you're producing.

Amber: Weight Loss/Gain: 1.4 pounds
Kevin: Weight Loss/Gain: .6

I did run 4 miles and mow the grass, and do 200 pushups today. Kevin ran alittle over 2 miles and did a bunch of weights and pushups.

Woohooo!! So far I've lost 3.4 pounds and Kevin has lost 5.8 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment