Thursday, August 6, 2009

GM Diet Day 2

I will update this post with any weight loss/gain every morning.

Today is vegetables only day. And for breakfast you have to eat a baked potato. Which seems REALLY strange. But it is DELIGHTFULLY delicious after all the fruit we had yesterday. They say to use 1 tab of butter. And then I added black pepper and chives. I baked these last night, and boy does it hit the spot!

So here goes what the day will hold for us.

Breakfast: A yummy baked potato with one tab of butter
Lunch: I pre washed and put into microwave steamer bags brussell sprouts and carrots. They said I could use whatever herbs I wanted. So I used garlic, and a tiny bit of olive oil that they said I could use, pepper, and some italian spices.
Dinner: Kevin ate corn and Broccoli, I ate 3 cucumbers after my run.
Snacks: Baby carrots and gourmet mini cucumbers.

I ran 4 miles by myself.. some of the time it was raining on me. :) And did 110 push-ups

And most importantly 10 (8 ounce) glasses of water!!

Wish us luck!

Amber Weight Loss/Gain Update: EXACTLY the same as yesterday.. No loss... no gain
Kevin Weight Loss/Gain Update: EXACTLY the same as yesterday.. No loss... no gain

So we'll wait and see what Day 3 has in store for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment