Friday, August 7, 2009

GM Diet Day 3

Today is a Vegetable and Fruit Only Day. But no potatos today and no bananas.

Today.. Kevin is having a headache from the last day and a half. I have a small headache myself. But I think its because our body is getting totally flushed of toxins because we are drinking SOOO much water, and have limited salts..

Breakfast: Mango and cherries for me, canoloupe for Kevin
Lunch: Will be corn, broccoli, peaches, clementines
Dinner: Haven't decided yet... I'll update that later. :)
Snacks: Gourmet cucumbers, canoloupe

Amber Weight: Loss/ Gain: Exact same again!
Kevin: Weight Loss/Gain: .2 loss!

This day was really tough on us. We thought the first couple days would be easy... But nope.. We had headaches all day and I started my monthly lovely woman's cycle... Hopefully that won't mess with this week plan too much!


2 comments:

  1. I had a headache a couple hours in - I must be one big toxin! Kudos to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete